How to Use The Arbox Check-in System to Your Advantage
In a business based on providing service to a wide clientele, it is very important to make sure that those clients do attend the meetings they have set up.
There are a variety of ways to encourage attendance even before the session has started, such as sending reminder messages. But how can you track the percentage of attendance during the session itself?
That's where the Arbox check in system comes into play.
With the check in system you and your staff can easily track and monitor attendance for group sessions and appointments.
The check in system is separate from the management platform, and can be opened on any device (mobile, computer or tablet). The system automatically syncs to the management platform, giving you access to key information in real time - like registry lists and client notes taken from their profiles.
For example - if you own a fitness business and one of the clients attending your session is injured, you can log it in that client’s profile, this information will be available in the check in system for the staff member holding the session to see.
In addition, information logged in the check in system automatically transfers to the management platform, like absence and consequences.
How to use the check in platform:
1. Log in to the system with the same username and password you use in the management platform.
2. Once you are logged in, all of the day’s sessions will appear. You can also browse the days to view future and past sessions.
As the business owner you will be able to view every session scheduled, but your staff members will only be able to view the sessions they are assigned to.
3. Choose the relevant meeting. Note that attendance can only be logged for present and past sessions.
4. Click on the relevant client’s name to check them in. repeat the process for all registered clients.
5. If you wish to check in a client who hasn't registered to the session in advance, you can do so by searching their name in the search bar and clicking on it.
6. At the bottom of the page you will have the option to choose if you want to stay on this session after every check in or return to the home page.